Colorful and fun, children ages 5-6 will enjoy the hands-on activities in this Kindergarten Big Learning Tablet! This 240-page colorful book is a creative way to introduce early math and reading skills to your students. Hands-on lessons and easy-to-follow directions help you to teach beginning sounds, early math, following directions, identifying shapes, reading readiness, and more. Kids will love the 2-pages of reward stickers too!
Other features include:
- Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Easy tear-off pages
Packed full of educational activities, this book is formatted for both left and right handed kiddos. Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, and family. Order this School Zone Kindergarten Big Learning Tablet and get started teaching your child today!
- School Zone Kindergarten Big Learning Tablet
- 240-page educational activity book for left and right handed children
- Features hands-on lessons to teach early math, beginning sounds, identify shapes, count to 10, follow directions, and more
- Ideal for kindergarten children ages 5-6
- Creative way to introduce early math and reading skills
- Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, and family