ScienceWiz, Chemistry Science Kit, Over 20 Pieces, Ages 6-10
- Brand: ScienceWiz
- Author: Penny Norman Ph.D
Help your students learn amazing scientific principles and inspire creativity with the ScienceWiz Chemistry Science Kit! Hands-on experiments in this kit lead kids successfully through over 35 activities that teach the "why" and "how" things involving chemistry work. Includes materials for kids ages 6-10 to make candles, explore the properties of liquids and gases, play with pressure, sink and float with density changes and more. This Chemistry Science Kit includes a 40-page step-by-step instruction book making it easy for your students to learn basic chemistry.
Multiple award winning and written by Ph.D Penny Norman, this science kit is sure to bring your kids hours of fun while learning about chemistry. All materials are included except for a few common household items such as water, vinegar, baking soda, and table salt that are not included. Buy your ScienceWiz Light Science Kit today and get your kids started on great projects for classrooms, homeschool, summer camps and science fairs!
- ScienceWiz Chemistry Science Kit
- Learn amazing scientific principles and inspire creativity
- Includes materials for over 35 science activities
- Over 20 pieces included, a few common household items not included
- Great projects for classroom, homeschool, summer camps and science fairs
- Recommended for ages 6-10
|Package Count||Over 20 pieces|
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Balloons
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.