Create interest in inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science with this Daily Science Grade 2 Teacher's Edition! This 192-page blackline master resource provides you with 30 weekly ready-to-use units. This STEM resource features reproducible pages, vocabulary, hands-on activities, teaching tips, tests, and more.
6 Big Idea units feature:
- Different kinds of living things have different kinds of life cycles
- Plants and animals look alot like their parents
- Earth contains rock, water, and air. People use all these things.
- The sun, moon, and stars all have predictable patterns of movement
- Sounds are made by vibrating objects. Sounds can travel through solids, liquids, and gasses
- Magnets make some things move without touching them. They also attract or repel other magnets
150 daily lessons include a variety of engaging scientific facts to increase your students critical thinking skills. There are questions to be answered, riddles to solve, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and more.
Each week features a different question such as:
- Why do some plants have flowers?
- What's the difference between foxes and wolves?
- Why do beaches and deserts have sand?
- What happens to the sun at night?
- Where do echoes come from?
Order your Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 2 Teacher's Edition
today! Shop for more science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 2 Teacher's Edition
- - Inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science format
- - 30 weeks of short, daily, standards-based lessons
- - Features 150 lessons, reproducible pages, vocabulary, and hands-on activities
- - Includes comprehension tests plus answer key
- - Use in your classroom, learning center, tutoring, and more