Create interest in inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science with this Daily Science Grade 3 Teacher's Edition! This 192-page blackline master resource provides you with 30 weekly ready-to-use units. This STEM resource features reproducible pages, vocabulary, hands-on activities, teaching tips, tests, and more.
6 Big Idea units feature:
- Living things have adaptations to help them survive in their environment
- Plants have many parts. Each part does a special job.
- Air is a gas that surrounds us, takes up space, and creates weather
- Light moves in a straight line until it hits an object. Light can be absorbed, refracted, or reflected.
- Electricity travels in currents. It can pull and push the things around it.
150 daily lessons include a variety of engaging scientific facts to increase your students critical thinking skills. There are questions to be answered, riddles to solve, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and more.
Each week features a different question such as:
- Why do birds migrate?
- How does a tree get water from its roots to its leaves?
- Where is the best place to look for fossils?
- Why can't you breathe in outer space?
- How does a movie projector work?
- Where does lightening come from?
Order your Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 3 Teacher's Edition
today! Shop for more science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 3 Teacher's Edition
- - Inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science format
- - 30 weeks of short, daily, standards-based lessons
- - Features 150 lessons, reproducible pages, vocabulary, and hands-on activities
- - Includes comprehension tests plus answer key
- - Use in your classroom, learning center, tutoring, and more