Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills, 128 Pages, Grades 2-3
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
Teach your student's life-long positive character traits and critical-thinking skills through this Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills workbook! Easy-to-follow lessons will help develop, reinforce, and strengthen your grade 2-3 kids ability to identify, understand, and appropriately use every day social-emotional skills in various situations.
- - Teacher Created Resources Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills
- - 128 page character development age-appropriate activity workbook
- - Students read, think, write, and verbally respond to a variety of reading passages
- - Includes thought-provoking questions for teacher-guided discussions
- - 15 units feature topics such as honesty, fairness, respect, and responsibility
- - Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, family and therapist for grades 2-3
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.