Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
Teach your student's life-long positive character traits and critical-thinking skills through this Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills workbook! Easy-to-follow lessons will help develop, reinforce, and strengthen your grade 4-6 kids ability to identify, understand, and appropriately use every day social-emotional skills in various situations.
This 128 page workbook includes:
- 15 Units each feature one character development trait such as honesty, patience, responsibility, self-discipline, and others
- Teacher Notes: Summarizes each passage and highlights the concepts addressed
- Situational Reading Passages: 3-pages focused on an age-appropriate character development topics
- Reading Comprehension Questions: 5 questions per reading passage
- Writing Activities: Four different writing activities per lesson such as poems, letter writing, journal entries, diary entries, and more.
- 3-4 Thought-Provoking Questions for teacher-guided verbal discussions for each lesson
- Passages can be read independently or aloud in a small group
Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, family, and therapist. Order this Teacher Created Resources Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills and equip your children today!
- Teacher Created Resources Social-Emotional Learning: Lessons for Developing Decision-Making Skills
- 128 page character development age-appropriate activity workbook
- Students read, think, write, and verbally respond to a variety of reading passages
- Includes thought-provoking questions for teacher-guided discussions
- 15 units feature topics such as honesty, fairness, respect, and responsibility
- Recommended for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, family and therapist for grades 4-6