Capstone, People and Places of the Southwest, 32 Pages, Grades 3-6
- Brand: Capstone
Let your students discover more about four of our United States using this People and Places of the Southwest social studies reader. With colorful images and intriguing facts, this Fact Finders chapter book is a great state history resource for your students ages 8-11 to discover this fascinating region.
- - History and Growth
- - Land and Climate
- - Jobs and Economy
- - People and Culture
- - Bolded vocabulary words
- - Definitions
- - Geography maps
- - Internet sites
- - Index
- - Glossary
- - and more
Order your copy today! Shop for additional resources here as well.
- - People and Places of the Southwest
- - 32-page paperback
- - Color and black and white artwork
- - Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma
- - Grades 3-6
- - Classroom resource, homeschool co-op, and learning center
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Texas State History|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.