Gallopade, Oklahoma Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach, Paperback, 68 Pages, Grades 3-5
- Brand: Gallopade
Students will learn about Oklahoma's history, geography, people, government, economics, and symbols while using this hands-on resource. Gallopade's Oklahoma Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach To Learning About Our State! includes a variety of customizable lessons to engage your students in grades 3-5.
- - Gallopade, Oklahoma Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach To Learning About Our State!
- - Students learn about their state’s history, geography, people, government, economics, and symbols
- - Includes ready-to-use pages, templates, instructions, writing prompts, and more for teachers
- - Students build thinking and organization skills while becoming creative, independent, and reflective thinkers, readers, and writers
- - Reproducible pages and customizable materials
- - Recommended to use with grades 3-5 students
|Sale Type||Education Workbooks|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.