The Critical Thinking Co., Building Thinking Skills Level 2, Paperback, 416 Pages, Grades 4-6
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Co.
- Observe, recognize, and describe characteristics
- Distinguish similarities and differences
- Identify and complete sequences, classifications, and analogies
- Describing shapes
- Figures: compare / describe / copy / enlarge / divide
- Diagrams: overlapping classes / Venn / branching / cycle
- Mental pattern folding / symmetry
- Directionality / Position in space
- Mental rotation / reflection / tumbling / stacking / folding of 2-D objects
- Congruence / area / volume
- Analogies: size / color / orientation / detail
- Visual motor integration and memory
- Use of graphic organizers
- Spelling / Vocabulary / Writing: describing things and words
- Following and writing 1-, 2-, and 3-step directions
- Antonyms / synonyms
- Analogies: kind of / part of / used to / association / action
- Deductive / Inductive reasoning
- Parts of a whole
- Map reading
- Writing directions
- Logic: if-then / yes-no / true-false
- Orientation: person / place / time
- Auditory memory
- Language acquisition
Activities are modeled to reinforce skills and concepts plus an answer guide is included!
- - The Critical Thinking Co.
- - Building Thinking Skills Level 2
- - 416 perforated pages paperback
- - Includes answers
- - Grades 4-6
- - Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Critical Thinking Skills|
|Subject-Topic||Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies|
|Brand||The Critical Thinking Company|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.