The Critical Thinking Co., Building Thinking Skills Level 3 Figural, Paperback, 288 Pages, Grades 7-12
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Co.
- Observe, recognize, and describe characteristics
- Distinguish similarities and differences
- Identify and complete sequences, classifications, and analogies
- Topics include:
- Describing shapes
- Figures: compare / describe / copy / enlarge / divide
- Diagrams: overlapping classes / Venn / branching / cycle
- Mental pattern folding / symmetry
- Directionality / Position in space
- Mental rotation / reflection / tumbling / stacking / folding of 2-D objects
- Congruence / area / volume
- Analogies: size / color / orientation / detail
- Visual motor integration and memory
- Use of graphic organizers
- Symmetry / Tessellation of solids
Order yours today! Shop for additional standards-based curriculum here.
- - The Critical Thinking Co.
- - Building Thinking Skills Level 3 Figural
- - 288 perforated pages paperback
- - Includes answers
- - Grades 7-12 and adults
- - Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Critical Thinking Skills|
|Subject-Topic||Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies|
|Brand||The Critical Thinking Company|
|Vendor Part Number||05243BP|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.