Teacher Created Resources, Differentiated Lessons and Assessments Social Studies, Grade 5
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
When you meet the individual abilities and needs of your students, understanding occurs! Using this Differentiated Lessons and Assessments Social Studies 5 Resource will help you. Teachers, you will learn practical strategies with a variety of activities to teach your kids social studies concepts and boost skills.
- key concepts
- discussion topics
- generic strategies and activities
- bolded key information
- sentence completion
- short answer
- 10 units
- internet resources
- answer key
Differentiated instruction for Learning styles:
- Early People of North and South America
- Native People of North America
- Colonial America
- American Revolution
- The United States 1781-1815
- Westward Expansion
- Civil War and Reconstruction
- Invention, Industry and Immigration
- World War I and II
Order yours today! Shop for more education supplies here.
- Teacher Created Resources
- Differentiated Lessons and Assessments Social Studies Resource
- 224 black and white pages
- Grade 5
- Use in your classroom and learning centers
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Teacher Created Resources|
|Vendor Part Number||2928|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.