Christian Logic, The Thinking Toolbox Book, Paperback, 234 Pages, Grades 7-12 and up
- Brand: Christian Logic
- Author: Nathaniel Bluedorn
- Author: Hans Bluedorn
Equip your students with what they need for critical thinking skills, scientific investigations, and the art of developing opposing viewpoints using The Thinking Toolbox book! Engaging lessons strengthen informal logic and reasoning skills through story and situation based text with additional suggested activities and logic games to play.
Middle and High Schoolers and adults will have a blast while considering focused key questions such as:
- When is it dumb to argue?
- What are the five rules of brainstorming?
- Who has a good reason to lie?
The Tools for Thinking section features:
- discussions, disagreements, arguments, fights
- fact, inference, or opinion
- premises and conclusions
- when is it wise not to use logic?
The Tools for Opposing Viewpoints section includes:
- primary vs. secondary sources
- corroborating evidence
- circumstantial evidence
- ulterior motives that affect reliability
- possibilities versus probabilities
The Tools for Science section teaches:
- good science with good thinking
- forming hyptheses
- testing hypotheses
- analyzing data
Informal logic and reasoning are skills are necessary for all kinds of open-ended problem-solving and creative thought!
Kids and adults will gain confidence as they have fun and master each challenge!
Order yours today! Shop for more education supplies here.
- - Christian Logic
- - The Thinking Toolbox Book
- - Sequel to The Fallacy Detective
- - Grades 7-12 and up
- - 234 black and white pages
- - Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning centers, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Critical Thinking Skills|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.