Creative Teaching Press, What Would You Do Resource Book, Reproducible, 184 Pages, Grades 2-6
- Brand: Creative Teaching Press
- - Creative Teaching Press, What Would You Do Resource Book
- - A Kid's Guide to Dealing with Tricky and Sticky Situations
- - Reproducible 184 black and white pages with graphics
- - Easy-to-use supplemental social studies and character education discussion book
- - Topics range from serious to awkward to embarrassing to frightening to dangerous
- - Grades 2-6 at home, in classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-op, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Social Studies Workbook|
|Brand||Creative Teaching Press|
|Vendor Part Number||8471|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.