Carson-Dellosa, American Leaders and Innovators Colonial Times - Reconstruction Workbook, Grades 6-12
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Enhance your student's education with this easy-to-use American Leaders and Innovators Colonial Times to Reconstruction Workbook! This 64-page supplemental workbook features biography summaries paired with an activity skills page for reading comprehension. Nineteen units focus on people, decisions, and events that shaped the United States of America
Engaging exercises include graphic organizers, map analysis, writing activities, research opportunities, and more. Profiles include Benjamin Franklin, Tecumseh, Harriet Beecher Stowe, and Blanche Kelso Bruce.
- - Carson-Dellosa American Leaders and Innovators Colonial Times to Reconstruction Workbook
- - Build confidence in your students American History skills for academic success
- - 19-units focus on people, decisions, and events that shaped the United States of America
- - Engaging activities feature a biography summary paired with an activity skills page for reading comprehension
- - Mark Twain Media Publishing Company 64-page paperback
- - For classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more
- - Recommended for grades 6-12
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Social Studies Workbooks|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.