Dover Publications, The Federalist Papers, Paperback, 448 Pages
- Brand: Dover Publications
Students of history and current affairs will want to get their hands on this economical copy of The Federalist Papers! A compilation of 85 articles orginally written and published anonymously in New York newspapers in 1787 - 1788, these works explain and defend the ideals behind our United States Constitution. It was later revealed that the authors were none other than three of the Constitution's framers: John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison. Thomas Jefferson went on to acclaim The Federalist Papers as the best commentary ever written about the principles of government.
- - The Federalist Papers by John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison
- - 85 articles written and published in 1787-1788
- - Explains and defends our United States Constitution
- - Great as a reference book for classrooms
- - Essential reading for anyone with an interest in U.S. laws, government and history
- - Recommended for grades 6 and up
|Sale Type||20% Homeschool Web|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.