Evan-Moor, History Pockets Native Americans Teacher Reproducible, Paperback, 96 Pages, Grades 1-3
- Brand: Evan-Moor
The past comes alive when students create interactive projects using History Pockets Native Americans Teacher Reproducibles! Your elementary kids have fun and learn as they complete nine discovery pockets, while an evaluation form serves as an instant review of all they have learned.
An introductory pocket gives an overview of the tribes in North America, while other pockets focus on food, shelter, clothing, and family life of eight tribes! Projects store in easy-to-make construction paper pockets that create portfolios to proudly display and use for assessments.
Each pocket contains:
Topics featured are:
- Introduction to Native Americans
- The Inuit of the Arctic
- The Tlingit of the Northwest
- The Nez Perce of the Plateau
- The Maidu of California
- The Sioux of the Plains
- The Navajo of the Southwest
- The Iroquois of the Northeast
- The Seminole of the Southeast
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key!
Order yours today! Shop for additional education materials here.
- History Pockets Native Americans Teacher Reproducibles
- 96-page unit study
- Informational text
- Variety of hands-on activities
- Grades 1-3
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op!
|Package Count||1 Packet|
|Subject-Topic||United States History|
|Vendor Part Number||3703|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.