Carson-Dellosa, Interactive Notebook United States Constitution Resource Book, 64 Pages, Grades 5-8
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Teach your students essential note-taking and study skills using this Interactive Notebook United States Constitution Resource Book! Designed so middle schoolers can learn how to record, store, and organize social studies information to use as a learning tool and resource for review and test prep.
Your kids will learn important concepts such as the principles of U.S. government plus citizens' rights and responsibilities.
- - Standards based
- - Right and left-brain processing
- - Creating a personal unit study notebook
- - Written and oral presentation
- - Variety of sources of information
- - Articles of the Constitution
- - Constitutional Amendments
- - Complete copy of the U.S. Constitution
- - and more
Order your copy today! Shop for additional social studies products here.
- - Interactive Notebook United States Constitution Resource Book
- - Carson-Dellosa Mark Twain Media
- - 64 perforated pages
- - Reproducible
- - Black and white paperback
- - Grades 5-8 and up
- - Classrooms, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.