How to Write a Paragraph Reproducible Workbook, Grades 3 to 5
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
Develop independent, creative, effective writers with this How to Write a Paragraph Workbook! This standards-based reproducible resource features progressive, step-by-step exercises. Inspiring real-life topics engage elementary kids as they learn to become capable writers and help make this an easy-to-use teaching tool that they enjoy.
- Brainstorming and other organizational ideas
- Main ideas
- Topic sentences
- Supporting and body sentences
- Seven kinds of paragraph writing
- Intro to essay and letter writing
- Plan and checklist tools
- Original writing from suggested ideas
- Fun activities to reinforce what they've learned
- Answer key
- and more
Order yours today! Shop for more education resources here for your convenience.
- Teacher Created Resources
- How to Write a Paragraph Workbook
- 48-page black and white paperback
- Progressive exercises
- Grades 3-5
- Use in your classroom, learning center, daycare, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||TCR2330|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.