Evan-Moor, Daily Word Problems Teacher's Edition, Paperback, 128 Pages, Grade 3
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Equip your kids to be thinkers and doers and give them the practice they need with this Daily Word Problems Teacher's Edition Grade 3! A variety of themed STEM math problems give students focused practice in this supplemental resource. Your children will gain confidence in their abilities as problem solvers.
- Weekly themes
- Day-by-day skills list for teachers
- Real-life math scenarios
- Consistent spiral review
- Scope and sequence chart
- Answer key
- and more
This grade-level activity book gives practice in:
- Addition and subtraction within 1,000
- Using multiplication and division facts
- Multi-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
- Multiplication with and without regrouping
- Division with and without remainders
- Logical thinking
- Perimeter, area
- Volume, mass, length, width
- Telling time
- Graphs, charts, and maps
- Logical thinking and patterns
- Comparing numbers
Monday-Thursday involve one or two-step word problems. Friday's requires higher-order thinking for multi-step problems.
Order yours today! Shop for additional education resources here.
- Daily Word Problems Teacher's Edition Grade 3
- 128-page black and white paperback
- Boost student's STEM math skills
- Standards-based engaging workbook
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC3003|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.