Spectrum Word Problems Workbook, 128 Pages, Grade 2
- Brand: Spectrum
Help your student be academically successful using this supplemental Spectrum Word Problems Grade 2 Workbook! This workbook provides examples of how the math skills students learn in school apply to everyday life with challenging, multi-step word problems. Developed by education experts, this standards-based resource has easy-to-follow instructions, making it a perfect supplement at home or in the classroom. Your child will build confidence by developing problem-solving STEM math skills.
- Adding and Subtracting Numbers Up to 100
- Working with Equal Groups of Objects
- Understanding Place Value
- Reading and Writing Numbers to 1,000
- Adding and Subtracting Using Place Value
- Adding and Subtracting More Than Two Numbers
- Adding By Tens and Hundreds
- Measuring and Estimating Lengths
- Measuring to Determine Longer and Shorter
- Representing Lengths on a Number Line
- Measuring Lengths and Plotting Graphs
- Telling and Writing Time
- Solving Word Problems Involving Money
- Recognizing and Drawing Shapes
Each topic includes a pretest, lessons, and a post test. Also provided is a mid-test and a final test, as well as the answer key. Order yours today! Shop for more Math resources here.
- - Spectrum Word Problems Grade 2 Workbook
- - 128-page paperback
- - Focused practice for essential STEM math skills
- - Answer key included
- - For classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more
- - Recommended for grade 2
|Subject-Topic||Math Skills Review|
|Vendor Part Number||704495|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.