BarCharts Anatomy Laminated Quick Study Guide, Grades 6-Adult
- Brand: BarCharts Inc
Set your students up for academic success with this QuickStudy Anatomy Laminated Guide! Ready-to-use as an introduction, review, and reference tool, this is a favorite among students and teachers. Your kids will be equipped with an overview of important human body STEM science facts to help boost confidence and test scores in this 6-page organized education tool.
Subtitled "The Most Comprehensive All-In-One Anatomy Reference," over 1,400 anatomical identifications are clearly and concisely labeled for easy identificaiton. Plus, the focus is on critical topics, features full-color illustrations and diagrams for better understanding and learning retention.
Packed with 28-pages worth of condensed information and beautiful illustrations by award-winning medical illustrator Vincent Perez to help with retention and comprehension. Three hole punched and ready to store conveniently in a binder!
- Highlighted headings
- Laminated pages to protect from spills and tears
- Skeletal, vertebral column and bone structure
- Skull, vertebrae and nerve structure
- Lymphatic, respiratory and nervous system
- Endocrine, digestive system and viscera
- Colon and urinary system
- Male and female reproductive systems
- Circulatory system and blood circuits
- Posterior, anterior heart and circulation
- and more
Ready-to-use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, tutoring, co-op, and home.
Order yours today! Shop for more science helpers here.
- - BarCharts Anatomy
- - Quick Study Academic Guide
- - Standards Based
- - Easy-to-use 8.5 x 11-inches
- - Made in the USA
- - Middle and High School Grades 6-Adult
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.