Wild Environmental Science Kit Underwater Coral Reef, Grades 3-7
Students will become expert junior coral biologist as they learn scientific facts while creating a seascape using this Wild Science Create an Underwater Coral Reef Kit! This STEAM hands-on activity set includes several activities including mix solutions, build an artificial coral reef, and grow instant chemical coral. Includes a display tank too!
Kids will learn about chemical reactions, osmosis, ocean marine biology, and more.
This science experiment set includes:
- Sodium Silicate 50% Solution and Magnesium Sulfate
- Plaster of Paris, large and small spoons
- Tweezers, stirring sticks, and syringe
- Seascape sticker
- Beakers, Pipette, Flexible tube
- Safety goggles, lab gloves, and liquid colors
- Instruction booklet & Safety Leaflet
Use in your classroom, learning center, home, and homeschool.
Order yours today! Shop for more STEM education resources here.
- - Wild! Science Kit
- - Underwater Coral Reef
- - Includes multiple projects
- - Full-color inspiring booklet
- - Grades 3-7
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
Product Contains Harmful Chemicals
|Vendor Part Number||WES17XL|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.