Create interest in inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science with this Daily Science Grade 5 Teacher's Edition! This 192-page blackline master resource provides you with 30 weekly ready-to-use units. This STEM resource features reproducible pages, vocabulary, hands-on activities, teaching tips, tests, and more.
6 Big Idea units feature:
- Living things are made mostly of cells.
- An ecosystem is a community in which every living thing fills a role
- Water covers most of the earth's surface.
- Gravity is the force that keeps planets in orbit around the sun, and the moon in orbit around the earth
- Heat flows from warmer objects to cooler ones until both reach the same temperature
- When a new substance is made through a chemical reaction, it has properties that are different from the original substance
150 daily lessons include a variety of engaging scientific facts to increase your students critical thinking skills. There are questions to be answered, riddles to solve, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and more.
Each week features a different question such as:
- Why are bones hard and muscles soft?
- Is the lion really the king of the jungle?
- Can we run out of water?
- What causes ocean tides?
- How does a thermometer work?
- What puts the fizz in soda?
Order your Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 5 Teacher's Edition
today! Shop for more science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Evan-Moor Daily Science Grade 5 Teacher's Edition
- - Inquiry-based physical, life, and earth science format
- - 30 weeks of short, daily, standards-based lessons
- - Features 150 lessons, reproducible pages, vocabulary, and hands-on activities
- - Includes comprehension tests plus answer key
- - Use in your classroom, learning center, tutoring, and more