Daily Geography Practice Teacher's Edition, Grade 1
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Support any geography and social studies curriculum you have with this Daily Geography Teacher's Edition Grade 1! Kids get a focused practice of a variety of hands-on activities in this supplemental resource. Based on the 18 National Geography Standards, a variety of topics engage your child in fun learning.
- Graphics and models
- Free downloadable maps and resources
- Unit overview
- Skills list
- Student reference glossary
- Answer key
- and more
This grade-level activity book gives practice in:
- Map keys
- Physical maps
- Street maps
- Farm, town, city, and state maps
- Park and zoo maps
- Product maps
- Tourist and weather maps
- Political maps of the United States and the world
Monday-Friday features two geography questions for each day, progressing in difficulty, and concluding with a challenge question at the end of the unit for higher-level critical thinking skills.
Order yours today! Shop for additional education resources here.
- Daily Geography Practice Teacher's Edition Grade 1
- Reproducible supplement
- 160-page black and white paperback
- Free downloadable resources in the book
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC3710|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.