The World Reference Maps & Forms Teacher Resource, Grades 3 to 6
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Use The World Reference Maps and Forms Teacher Resource to support your grades 3-6 social studies curriculum! The focus is on three themes - location, place, and region. This reproducible book provides you with support, 92 maps, student worksheets, evaluation forms, an answer key, a crossword puzzle, and a word search.
The first section, The World, includes:
• an introduction of general facts about the world
• a list of 192 countries in the world
• a reference political map of the continents
• a blank world map
• Robinson and Mercator projection maps
• globes, showing hemispheres, parallels, and meridians
• maps of oceans, rivers, mountain ranges, and deserts
The second section, The Continents, includes:
North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, and the Arctic Region
- Evan-Moor The World Reference Maps and Forms Teacher Resource
- 112 black and white pages
- Variety of maps and hands-on geography activities
- Grades 3-6 standards-based
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Social Studies Workbook|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC3720|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.