History Pockets Life in Plymouth Colony Teacher, Gr 1-3, Reproducible
- Brand: Evan-Moor
The past comes alive when students create interactive projects using History Pockets Life in Plymouth Colony Teacher Reproducibles! Your elementary kids have fun and learn as they complete eight discovery pockets, while an evaluation form serves as an instant review of all they have learned.
An introductory pocket gives an overview, while other pockets focus on food, shelter, clothing, and family life! Projects store in easy-to-make construction paper pockets that create portfolios to proudly display and use for assessments.
Each pocket contains:
- A reproducible pocket label
- Four dictionary words and pictures
- Fact sheet of background information for the teacher
- Reproducible student information booklet complete with illustrations
- Arts and crafts projects, plus writing activities
Topics featured are:
- Voyage to the New World
- The New World
- Building a Village
- Home Sweet Home
- The Family
- Working in Plymouth Colony
- Going to School
- What Did the Pilgrims Give Us?
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key!
Order yours today! Shop for additional education materials here.
- History Pockets Life in Plymouth Colony Teacher Reproducibles
- 96-page unit study
- Informational text
- Variety of hands-on activities
- Grades 1-3
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op!
|Package Count||1 Packet|
|Subject-Topic||United States History|
|Vendor Part Number||3700|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.