History Pockets Colonial America Teacher Reproducible, Grades 4 to 6
- Brand: Evan-Moor
The past comes alive when students create interactive projects using History Pockets Explorers of Colonial America Teacher Reproducibles! Your elementary kids have fun and learn as they complete eight discovery pockets, while their evaluation form serves as an instant review.
An introductory pocket gives the overview of the settlement of the thirteen original colonies, while other pockets focus aspects of family life in the northern, middle, and southern colonies! Projects store in easy-to-make construction paper pockets that create portfolios to proudly display and use for assessments.
Each pocket contains:
- A reproducible pocket label
- Bookmark of short, fun facts about the subject
- Fact sheet of background information for teacher and students
- Arts and crafts projects
- Writing activities
Topics featured are:
- Introduction to Colonial America
- The First Settlements
- The Native Americans
- Homes and Villages
- Daily Life
- Memorable People
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key!
Order yours today! Shop for additional education materials here.
- History Pockets Explorers of Colonial America Teacher Reproducibles
- 96-page unit study
- Informational text
- Variety of hands-on activities
- Grades 4-6
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op!
|Package Count||1 Packet|
|Subject-Topic||United States History|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC3709|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.