History Pockets Ancient Civilizations Teacher, Grades 1-3, Reproducible
- Brand: Evan-Moor
The past comes alive when students create interactive projects using History Pockets Ancient Civilizations Teacher Reproducibles! Your elementary kids have fun and learn as they complete seven discovery pockets, while their passport serves as an instant review of all the places they have visited.
An introductory pocket gives the overview of the time period, while other pockets focus on food, shelter, clothing, and contributions of six ancient worlds! Projects store in easy-to-make construction paper pockets that create portfolios to proudly display and use for assessments.
Each pocket contains:
- A reproducible pocket label
- Four picture dictionary words
- Fact sheet of background information for the teacher
- Reproducible student information booklet complete with illustrations
- Postcard of a famous monument
- Two puppets to show the clothing
- Arts and crafts projects
- Writing activities
Topics featured are:
- What Is History?
- Ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- Ancient China
- Ancient Aztec World
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key!
Order yours today! Shop for additional education materials here.
- History Pockets Ancient Civilizations Teacher Reproducibles
- 96-page unit study
- Informational text
- Variety of hands-on activities
- Grades 1-3
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op!
|Package Count||1 Packet|
|Vendor Part Number||3701|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.