World History Quick Starts Workbook, 64 Pages, Grades 4-12
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Warm-up your history class with this easy-to-use World History Quick Starts Workbook! This 64-page reproducible book provides short, daily practice to prepare students for their history lesson. Exercises include creative thinking activities, open-ended questions, short-answer reviews, and more.
This supplemental book supports learning guidelines to build confidence in your students in grades 4 and up.
World History Quick Starts provides practice for:
- Early Middle Eastern Civilizations
- Ancient Egypt
- The Indus Valley & Ancient India
- The Far East
- The Greek World
- The Romans
- Northern Europe
- The Western Hemisphere
Prepare your middle and high school students for academic success with resources like this one. This Mark Twain Media Publishing Company history skills workbook is designed by leading educators to assist you as a teacher. Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more.
Order yours today! Shop for more Social Studies resources here for your convenience.
- - World History Quick Starts Workbook
- - Mark Twain Media Publishing Company 64-page paperback
- - Perforated, reproducible pages in black and white
- - Answer keys included
- - For classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more
- - Recommended for grades 4 and up
|Vendor Part Number||405060|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.