Teacher Created Materials, The Texas Revolution Social Studies Reader, Paperback, 32 Pages, Grades 4-6
- Brand: Teacher Created Materials
- - Teacher Created Materials The Texas Revolution Social Studies Reader, 32 pages
- - Build social studies literacy and knowledge of Texas history
- - High-interest, non-fiction content and colorful images will engage your kids
- - Features the revolution of Texas including Santa Anna, Stephen Austin, Sam Houston, Law of April 6, 1830, the Battle of Gonzalez, Siege of Bexar, "The Consultation", and The Alamo
- - Includes a helpful glossary, index, table of contents, and interesting facts in the sidebars
- - Recommended for grades 4-6 students
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||16046|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.