Evan-Moor, How to Teach Art to Children, Teacher Resource, 2nd Edition, 160 Pages, Grades 1-6
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Start your elementary students with art education using this How to Teach Art to Children! This easy-to-use resource features the seven elements, techniques, and exposing kids to different kinds of art. Fun, hands-on art projects reinforce learning and include step-by-step instructions.
You don’t have to know a lot about art to teach your children or students using this helpful art book! And art projects are easily adaptable to different ages.
Teacher/parent support include:
- Downloadable PDFs of full-color art examples
- Guidance to talk about form and artists
- Literature references and background information on famous artists
- Supplies list of common household items
- Reproducible elements of art templates
- Beautiful illustrations
- 96 art activities
Art activities include:
- Using clay to learn about form
- Creating a collage to understand the difference in warm and cool colors
- Using construction paper and tissue paper to create sunflowers characteristic of Vincent van Gogh’s "Sunflowers" painting
- Creating a paper “story quilt” in the expression of Faith Ringgold’s paintings
- and more!
Order yours today! Shop for additional educational resources here.
- - Evan-Moor
- - How to Teach Art to Children
- - 160 pages
- - Standards-based
- - Grades 1-6
- - For classroom, centers, tutoring, and homeschool
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC760|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.