Teachers, organize your classroom information and lesson plans with this Schoolgirl Style Hello Sunshine Teacher Planner! This colorful 8.38 x 10.9-inch monthly planner is decorated in fun rainbow stripes, polka dots, and tassels. This 128-page plan book features a laminated spiral-bound cover, customizable pages, stickers and more.
Beginning with July and ending with June, this plan book gives you the flexibility to use it according to when your particular school year begins. Keep all of your important classroom information in this one central location for quick and easy reference. Record grades, keep attendance, track homework completion, and more.
The cover boasts "Wake Up, Teach Kids, Be Awesome", while the end of this planner announces "The World Is Your Rainbow"! Each calendar month reminds you to "Find the Rainbows" and includes a "have to do" checklist and "notes" area. Large daily squares are ready for you to fill-in with dates and information.
Other features include:
- Substitute teacher information
- Yearly planning
- Weekly planning (40 weeks)
- Contact info
- Communication Log
- Double-page checklists
- Graph Sheets
- Notes Pages
- 16 Tab Stickers (folds to 1.7 x 0.75-inches)
- 9 To-Do List Stickers (1.32 x 0.35-inches)
- 21 Accent Stickers
Plus colorful borders and headers will energize you with the vibrant polka dots, chevron, stripes, diagonal asymetrical lines, and more. Ideal for classroom teachers who prefer paper planning!
Order your Schoolgirl Style Hello Sunshine Teacher Planner
today! Shop for more classroom essentials here
for your convenience. Happy planning!
- - Schoolgirl Style Hello Sunshine Teacher Planner, 12-Month Customizable
- - Organize your school year with this 8.38 x 10.9-inch plan book
- - 128-page classroom planner begins with July and ends with June
- - Features durable laminated covers, monthly, weekly, and yearly pages, and spiral bound
- - Includes substitute information, contact & volunteer pages, communication log, graph sheets, and more
- - Ideal for classroom teachers preferring paper planning