Essential Tips and Tools Social Skills Classroom Kit, 81 Pieces, Grades PreK-8
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Equip yourself and meet the challenges in your home and classroom using this Essential Tips and Tools Social Skills Classroom Kit! This valuable tri-fold, hardcover resource features a teacher booklet with reproducibles, dry-erase activity and game cards, and information and strategies to improve students' behavior, social skills, and self-esteem needs.
- 32-page book (8.375" x 10.875")
- 30 activity cards (8.5" x 11")
- 50 positive affirmation strips (10, 8.5" x 11" sheets; with 5, 8.5" x 2.2" affirmation strips per sheet)
- Hardcover tri-fold for storage and organization
Positive growth mindset strips are made from durable cardstock with simple statements and fun graphics to boost self-esteem, improve self-talk, and increase self-confidence and positive emotions.
Activity cards are reusable with write-on/wipe-off fronts to be used with dry-erase markers and reproducible backs. Engaging activities give kids practice using their social skills in a fun way.
And the teacher book features comprehensive essential information including classroom tips, assessment forms, tips and games, hands-on activities, and more.
Order your copy today! Shop for additional special needs resources here for your convenience.
- - Carson-Dellosa Essential Tips and Tools Inclusion Classroom Kit
- - 81 Pieces for special needs learners
- - Comprehensive resource
- - Offers targeted hands-on strategies and information
- - Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8
- - Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and home
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.