Develop your students' flexible mathematics thinking skills with this engaging Write and Draw Math Kindergarten Activity Book! Unique lessons allow your elementary kids to practice using concrete, abstract, and representational methods to solve math problems.
Children follow guidelines to create and solve their math problems, allowing you to use the same photocopied pages repeatedly.
Skills addressed include: Counting & Cardinality; Operations & Algebra; Number & Operations in Base Ten; Measurement & Data; and Geometry.
- Critical thinking skills
- Open-ended problems
- Various solutions
- and more
Order your copy today! Shop for more of our great Math products here
for your convenience.
- - Scholastic Write and Draw Math Kindergarten Activity Book
- - 64-page reproducible paperback
- - Black and white multi-skill pages
- - Customizable, easy-to-use
- - Grade K STEAM Math skills
- - Classroom, homeschool, learning centers, daycare, and co-op