Westco, Hands On Recorder Book One, by Gerald and Sonya Burakoff, Paperback, 29 Pages, Grades 3-5
- Brand: Westco Educational Products
Westco Hands On Recorder Book One by Gerald and Sonya Burakoff is a great beginner method book for soprano recorder! The book is written for music students grades 3-5, and is appropriate for groups or individuals. Includes a fingering chart and a brief introduction to note values and symbols. A variety of songs for beginner soprano recorder players such as international folk melodies, traditional and original lyrics make this method book interesting and fun to work through. Perfect for your kids at home and students in a music classroom, order your copy of Westco Hands On Recorder Book One today!
- - Westco Hands On Recorder Book One
- - Method book for soprano recorder for groups or individuals
- - Includes fingering chart
- - Variety of songs and introduction to note values and symbols
- - For home, classroom, and travel
- - Recommended for grades 3-5
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Brand||Westco Educational Products|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.