In the South, you love sweat tea and praising Jesus, but you have your own way of speaking too. You might just need a version of the ten commandments that speaks the language of the South. This white tea towel is printed with black ink that reads:
1. Ain't but One God.
2. Honor yer Ma and Pa.
3. No tellin' tales or gossipin'.
4. Git your hide to Sunday meetin'.
5. Ain't nutin' come before the Lord.
6. No foolin' with another feller's gal.
7. No killin' 'sept for critters.
8. Quit yer foul mouthin'.
9. No swipin' yer kin folk's stuff.
10. Don't be hankerin' fer it neither.
Keep this tea towel near your sink for drying dishes, or hang it up where it can be used to dry hands. The message will encourage your household and guests to grasp the ten commandments, even if they are seeped in their own Southern dialect.
- 30 x 30 inch tea towel
- 10 x 13 inches folded
- The Southern 10 Commandments message
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable