Grieving the Loss of a Loved One
by H. Norman Wright
NOTE: Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD.
Mardel Price $19.99
Description of Grieving the Loss of a Loved One by H. Norman Wright
How to handle the painful journey through grief after a traumatic loss.
Everyone experiences the death of significant people in their lives. A certified trauma specialist, Dr. Norman Wright has written Grieving the Loss of a Loved One to help people handle a traumatic loss in their life and move forward through the painful journey of grief. Readers will learn that they are not alone in their experience of loss and grief. They will learn what to expect and how to manage grief thru topics like:
• The purpose of grief and what is appropriate in grieving
• Steps to take in moving through grief
• Discovering the stages of saying goodbye—moving on in life
• Preparing for death—anticipatory grief
• Handling sudden death and its aftermath
• How family members grieve—the disruption of family
• Helping a neighbor or friend who has experienced a death
|Product:|| Grieving the Loss of a Loved One|
|Author:|| H. Norman Wright|
|Binding Type:|| Encrypted ePub|
|Media Type:|| eBook|
|Number of Pages:|| 224|
|Publication Date:|| June 2013|
|Street Date:|| 6/20/2013|
There are currently no reviews for Grieving the Loss of a Loved One.