Your students will love this fun and interactive way to learn the fundamentals of math with Alpha Omega Publications Switched-On Schoolhouse Math Grade 7 on a USB Flash Drive! Easy-to-understand step-by-step lessons introduces basic algebra and geometry concepts. Middle school students will learn STEM skills such as shapes, formulas, statistics, graphs, and review basic operations like multiplying and dividing and more.
This one-year computer-based course features encouraging and motivating lessons, engaging learning games video clips plus quizzes and tests with automatic grading and lesson planning.
Students will learn:
- Gain an increased awareness of how math is a life skill
- Understand how math gives us different ways to model or express the same thing
- Explore concepts taught in previous math courses but at higher levels
- Apply the concepts to real world situations
- Use proportional reasoning in order to model and solve real world problems
- Utilize new skills and concepts that will help them in future math courses
- Integers, equations, and geometric concepts
- Problem solving, number sense, and proportional reasoning
- Review fractions, decimals, rounding, statistics, and more
Junior-high students will respond to diverse math question formats and complete projects that build their problem solving abilities with confidence.
SOS is a comprehensive Christian curriculum that offers quality education, mastery learning, flexibility, and convenience. Great for the main learning styles - auditory, kinesthetic, reading/writing, and visual. SOS gives you engaging, student-directed, self-paced customizable lessons that students enjoy.
Order your Alpha Omega Publications Switched-On Schoolhouse Math Grade 7 on a USB Flash Drive today!
Switched-On Schoolhouse Features:
- Ability to save projects to your computer and upload to the SOS database when finished
- Time-saving automatic grading and lesson planning (parents grade essays and projects)
- Quizzes, reviews, projects, and tests
- Customizable scheduling and easy re-scheduling
- Attendance tracking
- Ability to create your own course or assignment
- Multiple reports such as format report cards, transcripts, quick daily activity reports
- Text-to-Speech functionality for students to read along while hearing the text
- Many audio/video files have written transcripts available
- Print capabilities for schoolwork done away from the computer - just enter their answers into SOS once you're at home
- Switched-On Schoolhouse is provided on a convenient USB stick
SOS USB System Requirements: See the back of the box image or contact one of our friendly Mardel customer service representatives at 1.888.262.7335.
- - Alpha Omega Publications Switched-On Schoolhouse Math on a USB Flash Drive
- - Grade 7 comprehensive homeschool Christian curriculum for all learning styles
- - One-year computer-based course teaches basic algebra and geometry concepts
- - SOS features quality education, mastery learning, flexibility, and convenience
- - Interactive course including lessons, learning games, and video clips
- - Includes automatic lesson planning plus quizzes and tests with automatic grading