Alpha Omega Publications, Lifepac Art Set, Elective, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Alpha Omega Publications
Give your middle to high school student a super enjoyable one-year comprehensive introduction to art, design, and composition using the Lifepac Art Set! Self-paced, hands-on, creative lessons are easy-to-follow and understand. Kids in grades 7-12 can earn high school credit while dabbling in the arts.
This Christian homeschool curriculum kit contains ten consumable student worktexts plus a teacher's guide. This is a fun elective for your student to learn fundamental art concepts. Perfect for anyone, with or without previous art experience.
- - Design concepts
- - Color principles
- - Figure drawing
- - Sculpture
- - Printmaking
- - Calligraphy
- - Art appreciation
- - Frequent reviews
- - and more
This quality self-paced, independent study course features a mastery-based learning format. Rather than following a rigid assignment schedule, students are allowed to master the content in each unit workbook before progressing to the next.
Order your Alpha Omega Publications Lifepac Art Set today! Shop for additional AOP products here for your convenience.
- - Alpha Omega Publications Lifepac Art Set, Grades 7-12
- - Christian homeschool curriculum kit
- - One-year elective credit
- - Comprehensive introduction to art, design, and composition
- - 10 Student full-color worktexts
- - 1 Easy-to-use Teacher's Guide with flexible lesson plan, clear objectives, and additional activities
- - Independent study course featuring a mastery-based learning format
|Curriculum Name||Lifepac/Alpha Omega|
Arts & Music
|Binding Type||Boxed Set|
|Brand||Alpha Omega Publications|
|Vendor Part Number||ES9115|
|Publisher||Alpha Omega Publications|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.