Alpha Omega Publications, Lifepac High School Health Curriculum Set, Elective, Grades 8-12
- Brand: Alpha Omega Publications
Give your student practical life-long skills with the comprehensive Lifepac High School Health Set! This self-paced, hands-on, informative in-depth study is easy-to-follow and understand. Kids in grades 8-12 can earn 1/2 high school credit while learning how to live healthily.
This Christian homeschool curriculum kit contains five consumable student worktexts plus a teacher's guide. This is a fun elective for your student to learn essential good health concepts.
- - Proper eating habits
- - Personal hygiene
- - Home safety
- - Accountable Christian living
- - First aid
- - Nutrition
- - Exercise
- - Spiritual, social, emotional, and environmental well-being
- - Frequent reviews
- - and more
This quality self-paced, independent study course features a mastery-based learning format. Rather than following a rigid assignment schedule, students are allowed to master the content in each unit workbook before progressing to the next.
Order your Alpha Omega Publications Lifepac High School Health Set today! Shop for additional AOP products here for your convenience.
- - Alpha Omega Publications Lifepac High School Health Set, Grades 8-12
- - Christian homeschool curriculum kit
- - One-semester elective 1/2 credit
- - Comprehensive health course includes an in-depth study of a variety of essential life-skills
- - 5 Student full-color consumable worktexts
- - 1 Easy-to-use Teacher's Guide with flexible lesson plan, clear objectives, answer key, activities
- - Independent study course featuring a mastery-based learning format
|Curriculum Name||Lifepac/Alpha Omega|
|Binding Type||Boxed Set|
|Brand||Alpha Omega Publications|
|Vendor Part Number||ES9715|
|Publisher||Alpha Omega Publications|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.