BJU Press, Algebra 2 Student Text, 3rd Edition, Paperback, Grades 10-11
- Brand: BJU Press
BJU Press' Algebra 2 Student Text is so much more than just your ordinary math book! This highly organized 3rd edition book teaches algebraic concepts in many different areas. To start with there are Chapter Openers that introduce Biblical worldview connections with mathematics. The Math in History sections outline biographies and the history of famous mathematicians. Additional Programming Projects help extend the students understanding of algebra 2.
This 720 page colorful math curriculum includes photographs, student objectives, key concepts and definitions, detailed examples, and practical applications. Other features include Dominion Modeling which show how to solve real life problems within a Christian worldview, and there is a College Entrance Test Preparation section at the end of each of the 14 chapters.
Additionally, the Technology Corners offer how to apply graphing calculators, spreadsheets, and interactive geometry software. Keyword Searches guide students where to go for additional information, interactive activities, and supplementary resources online.
- - BJU Press Algebra 2 Student Text 3rd Edition
- - 720 page math curriculum with student objectives, key definitions, and cumulative review exercises
- - 14 chapters each begin with a Biblical worldview connection with mathematics
- - Features key concepts, detailed examples, and practical applications
- - Includes Math in History, Technology Corners, Keyword Searches, Programming Projects and College Entrance Test Preparation
- - 3 levels of expanded exercise sets allow teacher to assign work based on student’s skill
- - Recommended for grades 10-11
|Curriculum Name||BJU Press|
Algebra, Calculus & Trig
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.