BJU Press Math 1 Subject Kit features everything you need to teach essential STEM skills to your first grader all in one box! This complete set emphasizes understanding math through the use of manipulations, then pictured on the worktext pages, and then progressing to the abstract in a variety of easy-to-follow lessons.
This organized and colorful curriculum uses exciting, engaging themed lessons featuring Digit the Clown and Cecilia for quality elementary education. The step-by-step format and fun theme will have your kids eager to do their lesson each day!
This 3rd edition homeschool kit for 1st grade features:
- The Teacher's Edition Book with Toolkit CD
- Student Worktext
- Student Manipulatives Book
- Reviews Book
- Tests Book
- Tests Answer Key Book
The concept approach is focuses on thorough understanding through systematic learning with built-in reviews. A nice balance of teacher-led lessons with independent student work allows your kids to immediately apply what they have just learned. Kids gain confidence in their math skills!
Grow your student's life-long, every-day essential math capabilities! Students retain what they learn through the use of manipulatives, workbook practice, real-life experiences, and problem-solving skills. All with a Christian worldview.
Teach place value, addition, subtraction, geometry, time, money, measurement, and fractions with this valuable kit. Plus writing equations, reading graphs and other concepts are introduced as part of critical thinking skills.
- - BJU Press Math 1 Complete Subject Homeschool Kit
- - Features six complete high-quality teacher and elementary student components in one box
- - Easy-to-follow concept approach with teacher-led lessons and independent student work
- - Every-day life-long skills of problem-solving, critical thinking, writing graphs, reading equations, and more
- - Teach place value, addition, subtraction, geometry, time, money, measurement, and fractions
- - Recommended for students in grade 1