High schoolers learn to communicate in English more effectively using BJU Press Writing and Grammar 12 Student Worktext! A variety of engaging lessons and projects with a biblical worldview include: a research paper, literary analysis, folktale, narrative poem, hymn, analytical essay, interview, memoir, analogy, and an essay.
This program features understandable comprehensive explanations of grammatical concepts such as the parts of speech, phrases and clauses, usage, and mechanics.The conversational style text is written to the student.
An introduction to tense sequence, perfect verbs, and adverbial nouns plus reference chapters on library and study skills will help prepare your graduate for college-level language arts and communication skills - verbal as well as written.
- Large colorful artwork
- Chapter opener with sample writing
- Labeled examples of grammar principles
- Chapter summary
- Practice and review exercises
- Enrichment sections
- Critical thinking skills
- Rhetorical strategies
- The changing nature of the English language
- The four stages of the writing process
- Basic to Advanced grammatical concepts
- and more
Order your BJU Press Writing and Grammar 12 Student Worktext and
corresponding Test Book
and Test Key
- each sold separately - today!
- - BJU Press Writing and Grammar 12 Student Worktext
- - Easy-to-use 3rd edition
- - 488 page softcover
- - 16 richly illustrated college-prep chapters
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool grade 12