Increase your students appreciation for quality reading plus critical thinking skills with BJU Press Excursions in Literature Student Text! Six units feature a variety of genres from diverse periods and cultures with follow-up questions and writing assignments. Eight graders will read engaging fiction, non-fiction, classic, contemporary, Christian, and non-Christian works.
Unit themes include: friends, choices, heroes, discoveries, adventurers, and viewpoints.
Organized and easy-to-follow with a colorful format that helps students enjoy learning. Communication skills are further exercised as kids compose their own pieces. Students study the themes and moral tone of each piece while evaluating in the light of Biblical truth.
Reviews help assess the students lesson retention enabling you as the teacher to know when to advance to the next lesson or perhaps do an additional teaching on a previous chapter.
Order your BJU Press Excursions in Literature Student Text
, and Tests Answer Key
- each sold separately - today! Shop for other great BJU Press curriculum here for your convenience.
- - BJU Press Excursions in Literature Student Text
- - 3rd ed., Copyright update, 640 pages
- - Fiction, non-fiction, classic, contemporary, Christian, and non-Christian works
- - 6 units feature a variety of genres from diverse periods and cultures
- - Easy-to-follow colorful format
- - Grade 8