Johnny Tremain, by Esther Forbes, Paperback, 320 Pages, Grades 5-8
- Author: Esther Forbes
- Illustrator: Lynn Ward
Experience the drama and tension of Revolutionary Boston with Johnny Tremain, a historical novel about a young apprentice boy who finds himself caught in the crosshairs of the Revolutionary War.
When Johnny tragically injures his hand in a blacksmithing accident, he must step outside his comfortable life to find new work options. In his new position as rider for the Boston Observer and messenger for the Sons of Liberty, he becomes involved in the pivotal events shaping the American Revolution – and makes an important discovery about his own life along the way.
Winner of the 1943 Newbery Medal!
- - Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
- - Paperback Book, 320 pages
- - Classic historical story of adventure during the Revolutionary War
- - Originally published in 1943
- - Recommended for ages 10-14
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.