Little Books of Wisdom, Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln, Hard Cover, 32 Pages, Grades 7-Adult
- Brand: Applewood Books
Little Books of Wisdom are timeless, reprinted classic literature for you and your kids! You can teach history or language arts to grade 7-adult students from The Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln. Learn how to apply the treasure of information in this affordable 4.3 x 6.8-inch living book to today. This hardcover gift edition looks great on a shelf to use as a resource too.
You will read the "Bliss copy" which is Lincoln's final autograph manuscript of his presentation. Plus this guide book features a concise collection of the address, contemporary reactions, and other important documents relating to this famous speech.
The Gettysburg Address is a 2-minute speech delivered in 1863 at the dedication of our Civil War National Cemetary by one of America's most beloved Presidents. Notably one of the most quoted, most-memorized piece of oratory in American history.
- - Little Books of Wisdom: Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln
- - Beautiful hard cover gift edition, 4.3 x 6.8-inch
- - Teach history or language arts from this living book
- - Timeless, reprinted classic literature
- - A treasure of information for grades 7-adult
- - Resource for your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and personal reference
|Curriculum Name||Applewood Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.