To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee, Paperback, 336 Pages, Grades 8 and up
- Author: Harper Lee
Set in Depression-era Maycomb, Alabama, To Kill a Mockingbird is a literary masterpiece exploring such heavy themes as race, class, justice and the sometimes painful challenge of growing up.
When Atticus Finch, a small-town lawyer, is called upon to defend a black man accused of raping a white woman, his children Scout and Jem are forced to face the harsh realities of life far sooner than they would have liked. Spanning three pivotal years, the tale is told from the perspective of Scout, a young girl who learns things are not always as they appear.
To Kill a Mockingbird won the 1961 Pulitzer Prize!
- - To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- - Paperback Book, 320 pages
- - Classic story of honor and injustice
- - Originally published in 1960
- - Recommended for ages 14-adult
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.