Mr. Popper's Penguins, by Richard & Florence Atwater, Paperback, 160 Pages, Grades 2-5
- Author: Richard & Florence Atwater
- Illustrator: Robert Lawson
When Mr. Popper’s love for the South Pole leads to a house full of penguins, he struggles to provide enough food for his family and his pets – until he creates “Popper’s Performing Penguins, First Time on Any Stage, Direct from the South Pole!”
Join the group on tour and witness all their outrageous adventures firsthand! Mr. Popper’s Penguins is a delightfully bizarre tale full of laugh-out-loud humor and ample fodder for vivid imaginations.
- - Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard & Florence Atwater
- - Paperback Book, 160 pages
- - Classic children's story of funny adventure
- - Originally published in 1938
- - Recommended for ages 8-12
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.