The Courage of Sarah Noble, by Alice Dalgliesh, Paperback, 64 Pages, Grades K-3
- Author: Alice Dalgliesh
- Illustrator: Leonard Weisgard
Widely used as a literature supplement for young readers, The Courage of Sarah Noble is a heartwarming true story about a young girl and her discovery of authentic courage.
When she joins her father on a quest to build a new home for their family, eight-year-old Sarah Noble must face a dark wilderness full of frightening animals and mysterious Indians. As Sarah cares for her father and befriends her Indian neighbors, she learns that being brave even when you are afraid is the greatest courage of all.
- - The Courage of Sarah Noble by Alice Dalgliesh
- - Paperback Book, 64 pages
- - Classic true children's story of adventure
- - Originally published in 1954
- - Recommended for ages 5-8
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.