Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson, Paperback, 272 Pages, Grades 4 and up
- Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
- Introduction by: Eoin Colfer
Following the demise of bloodthirsty buccaneer Captain Flint, young Jim Hawkins finds himself with the key to a fortune. For he has discovered a map that will lead him to the fabled Treasure Island. But a host of villains, wild beasts and deadly savages stand between him and the stash of gold. Not to mention the most infamous pirate ever to sail the high seas . . .
This is a great, award-winning read-aloud story for the entire family! Read one to a few chapters a day to keep the anticipation and interest up. Allow time for questions and feedback to exercise reading comprehension skills while keeping it fun for everyone.
Or use with our Study Guide to increase your grades 5-8 student's language arts, critical thinking, and literary analyses skills while reviewing this title in relation to biblical standards!
Order your Treasure Island paperback today! Shop for additional amazing language arts materials here for your convenience.
- - Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- - Paperback Book, 272 pages
- - Classic story of adventure
- - Originally published in 1882
- - Recommended for ages 8-14
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, tutoring, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.